Entrepreneurship the Disney Way
Michael G. Goldsby, Co-author of Entrepreneurship the Disney Way chronicle Disney’s rise from startup to media giant joins Enterprise Radio. The book shows how Disney’s leaders carry on the legacy of Walt Disney’s mission and core values, enabling the company to continue growing and innovating.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael G. Goldsby discuss the following:
- What can other business people and entrepreneurs learn from Walt Disney’s life?
- Why was Walt Disney so successful?
- Why is the current Walt Disney Company doing so well in its markets?
- What are the most common traits of successful entrepreneurs?
- In your book, you mention that there are 4 types of entrepreneurs. Can you explain that idea?
- How do iconic entrepreneurs get others to follow and invest in their ideas?
Michael G. Goldsby is the Chief Entrepreneurship Officer and Stoops Distinguished Professor of Entrepreneurship at Ball State University, USA. Rob Mathews is the Director of the Institute for Entrepreneurship and Free Enterprise at Ball State University, USA. Their new book is Entrepreneurship the Disney Way.
People also listened to this: Team Quotient: How to Build High Performance Teams that Win Every Time