Team Quotient: How to Build High Performance Teams that Win Every Time
Douglas R. Gerber the author of Team Quotient: How to Build High Performance Teams that Win Every Time joins Enterprise Radio. Gerber is the Founder and CEO of Focus One, a consulting firm that helps leaders create High Performance Teams.
- The title of your book, Team Quotient, is also the framework for how you measure high performing teams. What essentially is Team Quotient?
- You write that “a high performance team is not a destination rather it’s a state” Can you explain that?
- What are some basic ways leaders can impart their vision to their teams?
- Can Team Quotient be applied to smaller businesses and teams?
- Once your team is achieving a high performance level how you do keep it there?
Douglas R. Gerber is Founder and CEO of Focus One, a consulting firm that helps leaders create High Performance Teams. After 23 years as a corporate executive, he developed a reputation for building successful teams. Later, as a consultant, he has personally worked with leaders from over 70 companies to develop their own winning Teams.
Drawing from his own extensive background and 10 years of research, Douglas innovated the concept of “Team Quotient” (TQ). He is a thought leader in the area of team transformation.
The former Vice President of PepsiCo Greater China, Douglas is an IAF (International Association of Facilitators) Certified Professional Facilitator, and an ICF (International Coach Federation) Professional Certified Coach. He earned a Masters degree in International Management from Thunderbird School of Global Management, and is a graduate of the Penn State Executive Program. Douglas has lived in 10 countries and speaks 8 languages.
People also listened to this: An Overview of the Outsourced-CIO Trend