Eva Ferjan, a psychologist, business coach and Joy of Business facilitator joins Enterprise Radio. She coaches business owners and their employees, with the help of outdoor activities, to establish more functional workplaces.
- Can you tell us about your journey from psychologist to team building facilitator and then business trainer & coach, owning business of personal & professional development?
- What are some tools or advice you learned through your work that can help someone in business?
- Can you describe some issues you handled through team building activities, that have helped people establish more functional workplaces?
- What led you to Joy of Business and what is Joy of Business?
- What is an important Joy of Business tool you believe everyone should use?
Eva Ferjan is a psychologist, personal development trainer, business coach and facilitator for Joy of Business.
Born and raised in Slovenia, Eva has always been drawn to work that inspires her, rather than working out of necessity with little self-fulfillment. Soon after earning her qualifications in psychology, she realised she could combine her profession as a psychologist and her love of outdoor sports to create an outdoor experiential team building business. It was a way of coaching business owners and their employees, with the help of outdoor activities, to establish more functional workplaces.
For the last 16 years Eva has led various business workshops, helped workplaces and business owners engage in team building and development and, with the help of Joy of Business, has expanded her business to empower people around the world.
With her passion for learning, exploring different coaching methods and personal development modalities and desire to constantly expand her coaching services, Eva is a dedicated entrepreneur who has built a successful and empowering business.
People also listened to this: Personal Branding: How to Build Your Brand Online to Attract Your Ideal Customer