Where the future of webdesign is heading with John Clauss of Marker Seven
John Clauss, CEO and Co-Founder of digital agency, Marker Seven, that is a pioneer in designing and building websites joins Enterprise Radio.
- John, tell us about yourself and your background. What inspired you to get into the web design industry and start Marker Seven?
- What services does Marker Seven provide and how do you feel your company stands out in your industry?
- Drupal is a popular platform used to build websites. Can you discuss in detail what Drupal is to our listeners, and your successes that your company has had using the platform?
- What is the most common problem today that your clients are faced with? And how does Marker Seven solve these problems?
- Where do you see the future of web design heading?
- John, you over 15 years experience as a successful entrepreneur. What do you believe is the # 1 key ingredient that entrepreneurs need in order to succeed?
John Clauss is the CEO and Founder of Marker Seven, a full-service digital agency headquartered in San Francisco, CA with expertise in Drupal, UX, website development and digital marketing.
John is an entrepreneur with more than fifteen years of strategic consulting and management experience. In 2000, he founded and helped Marker Seven grow from a start-up to a thriving company with an impressive roster of clients, including Pearson Education, IBM, Ghirardelli, Wells Fargo and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Prior to Marker Seven, John was the Assistant Vice President at Citibank Internet Group where he spearheaded the development and marketing of various web-based products for tens of millions of Citibank customers.
Additionally, John is bilingual in English and Spanish and worked as a consultant in Argentina and Brazil for Merck Pharmaceuticals, launching some of their first web-based management tools.
He holds an MBA from The Thunderbird School of International Management and a BBA in International Business and Economics from James Madison University.
For those who’d like to download this episode or listen to it now, right click on the download link above or left click on the grey arrow button above to play now.