Why it is so important to you to have a Great Place to Work!
Dan Arriola, CEO and Founder of iD Commerce + Logistics, a premier outsourcer specializing in product fulfillment, promotional fulfillment and enterprise solutions again joins Enterprise Radio to discuss why it is so important to you to have a great place to work!
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dan Arriola discuss the following:
- What is the most important thing when it comes to building a a great place to work?
- Why is it so important to you to have a “Great Place to Work”?
- How do you keep employee engagement going without it becoming stale?
- How do you position yourself to be a workplace that is appealing to millenials?
- What advice do you have for business people that are looking to better their workplace and are in a position to do so?
Dan Arriola is responsible for the overall business development, operations and strategy of iD. Mr. Arriola leads the team of iD executives. He is a graduate of Xavier University and a past recipient of a Johnson & Johnson scholarship to attend Northwestern University Kellogg School of Management’s NMSDC Advanced Management Education Program. He is also a 2010 graduate of the ”Owner/President Management” Program at Harvard Business School.
Dan is actively involved in the Chicago community – he is a mentor at 1871, where he works with early stage entrepreneurs and is involved in the Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO), the Chicago Chapter of The Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis, and the Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO), where he serves as a mentor in the EO Accelerator Program. In addition, Dan is a board member of X-Labs, a business competition at his alma mater Xavier University Williams College of Business; where he identifies, coaches, and develops entrepreneurs who have the most aspiring ideas. Most recently, Dan joined Rogue Advising as an advising partner specializing in the topics of 3PL and fulfillment.
People also listened to this: Strategies to Create a Strong Foundation for Any Business