The New Way to Drive B2B Sales in 2019
Amir Reiter, the CEO and Founder of CloudTask, a managed service provider that helps organizations grow their sales through a combination of a managed team of experts and first-class technology joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Amir Reiter discuss the following:
- How do you see the B2B sales landscape evolving in 2019?
- What new techniques are out there to help drive revenue and grow businesses?
- You mentioned sales chat. What exactly is it and why does it work?
- What results can chat deliver?
- Sales chat aside, how else can businesses really skyrocket their revenue
Tip: Rounding things off, what you’re saying is there are a host of strategies out there to generate B2B leads and using an omni-channel approach will really deliver results. However, as the landscape keeps evolving, there are a few strategies out there such as sales chat that will really keep you ahead of the game!
Amir Reiter is the CEO and Founder of CloudTask – a managed service provider that helps organizations grow with B2B sales, 24/7 customer support and sales chat.
With offices in Miami, Colombia, the Philippines, and the UK, CloudTask’s mission is to find prospects, nurture leads and satisfy customers, to allow companies to focus on what they do best.
People also listened to this: Why it is so important to you to have a Great Place to Work!