Strategies to Create a Strong Foundation for Any Business
Scott Smith a leading real estate investor and asset protection attorney and the founder of Royal Legal Solutions – one of the nation’s top asset protection firms joins Enterprise Radio. He’s sharing with us some of the specific, high-power secrets that enable his clients to not only thrive, but also become effectively “judgment proof” in court.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Legal Corner.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Scott Smith discuss the following:
- Is it true that 95% of business owners will face a lawsuit?
- You say business owners can protect themselves from lawsuits in under a week! How is that possible?
- What are some of the top techniques business owners can use to protect their assets?
- What about insurance? What does it cover and not cover?
- You advocate the Series LLC. Why?
- How does one go about setting up a Series LLC?
Scott Royal Smith is a real estate investor and asset protection attorney in Austin, TX. Scott became an entrepreneur while still in law school, purchasing and running an auto mechanic shop, to pay his way through school.
After graduating, Scott begin his law career as a high-stakes corporate litigator. He spent the last 8 years of his career analyzing real estate investment and asset protection.
Today, Scott is the Founder and CEO of Royal Legal Solutions. A firm he built to offer tax, business and legal strategies to clients all over the U.S and Canada. He continues to educate the public on asset protecting strategies to help circumvent debilitating lawsuits for his clients.
People also listened to this: How RRD is Leading the Way with Digital Business Communications Content Delivery