What Fantasy Football Can Teach Us About Effective Management
Jack Plotkin, the CEO of Cardinal Solutions, a boutique advisory and investment firm based in New York City joins Enterprise Radio to talk about what fantasy football can teach us about effective management.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jack Plotkin discuss the following:
- Why is fantasy football relevant for today’s business audience?
- Does a sports-based leisure game really have anything useful to offer for real-world business management?
- What makes you an authority on fantasy football and business?
- What can fantasy football teach us about hiring?
- What can fantasy football teach us about managing teams?
- What can fantasy football teach us about dealing with underperformers?
- What qualities do great fantasy team coaches share with effective business leaders?
Jack Plotkin is the CEO of Cardinal Solutions, a boutique advisory and investment firm based in New York City. With an appetite for knowledge and a drive for success, Jack Plotkin has continuously found himself at the forefront of emerging technologies and industry change. Jack has spent nearly 20 years working with healthcare companies and almost seven years in the cauldron of healthcare’s technological advancements. In that time, he has become a recognized industry thought leader and a driving force behind cutting edge healthcare technologies having advised more than a hundred Fortune 500 firms across all major industries.
People also listened to this: An inside look on wedding planning with Alica Mae, CEO of ILE Events