An inside look on wedding planning with Alica Mae, CEO of ILE Events
Alicia Mae, Owner and Senior Planner of ILE Events a wedding planning company that assists engaged couples in creating a wedding that fully represents them through design, logistics, and concierge services joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Alicia Mae discuss the following:
- How did you get started in the wedding industry?
- What are some of your biggest challenges in growing your company? and how did you overcome it?
- What do you recommend companies do to get exposure or leads?
- When should companies start to hire and increase staff?
- Does technology help your business?
- What are some of your favorite business apps?
- How has being a CEO changed your life?
- What advice do you have for wedding planners that are looking to start their own companies?
- What are the key strategies you need to plan a wedding?
Alicia Mae Smith, CEO of ILÈ Events, had her first itch of wedding planning when she assisted Mindy Weiss applying glitter tattoos at a Bar Mitzvah. From there she fell in love with hosting events and decided to combine her years of hospitality and customer service with event planning. Alicia serves as a confidant, advisor, and calming voice for her clients during one of the most stressful times of their lives. Alicia has planned over 50 successful events, been mentioned on some of the top wedding sites, and is trailblazing on social media.
When Alicia isn’t busy planning a wedding of someone’s dreams, she is jumping on the trampoline with her children, cooking something from Tasty, reading or watching rerun wedding flicks.
People also listened to this: Demystifying SEO with Trenton Erker