Creating a Bullet Proof Social Strategy with Ryan Sprance
Ryan Sprance, the Founder of two Digital Media agencies; Kaihatsu Media and most recently Awestruck, an agency that specializes in the travel, tourism, hospitality and entertainment verticals joins Enterprise Radio.
- How did you became a digital media expert?
- What do you feel are the fundamentals of a strong social media campaign?
- Tell us about your new venture Awestuck. What makes it unique?
- What should our companies look for when outsourcing digital media services?
- Instagram accounted that they will begin hiding likes in the US. How will this change influencer marketing? Is it still an effective strategy?
Ryan Sprance is the Founder and Chief Strategist of Kaihatsu Media, a digital media agency focused on developing brand awareness and sales growth through social media, optimizing digital marketing spend, and developing Influencer Marketing programs. He is also the Co-Founder and Managing Partner for Awestruck, a digital media agency focused on the travel, tourism, hospitality and entertainment verticals.
People also listened to this: What Fantasy Football Can Teach Us About Effective Management