Wealth Through Stories with Linda A. Olson
Linda Olson, story coach and author of the #1 international best-selling book, Your Story Matters: 3 Breakthrough Secrets to Stories That Transform joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Linda Olson discuss the following:
- You say, facts tell but story sells. What do you mean by that?
- Why are most entrepreneurs not using their story to sell?
- What are the keys to help entrepreneurs find good stories?
- You say any one can impact or transform lives with a story in two minutes or less? How? Can you give an example?
- What are the three secrets to stories that transform?
Linda A. Olson, an international speaker and a sought-after Story Expert, is the Founder and CEO of Wealth Through Stories. With a double Masters degree, this former college dean, marriage and family therapist, and award-winning entrepreneur combines decades of public-speaking and writing experience with her own moving, personal story to form the basis of Your Story Matters! 3 Breakthrough Secrets to Stories That Transform. Her mission is to impact a million people a year as she trains entrepreneurs, speakers & leaders to find and share the wealth in their story. Linda resides in Southern California with her husband, Rick, two beautiful daughters, handsome son-in-laws and adorable grandchildren who are the best part of her story.
People also listened to this: The True Story of a Woman’s Egyptian Vacation Filled with Terror, Espionage and Unanswered Questions