The True Story of a Woman’s Egyptian Vacation Filled with Terror, Espionage and Unanswered Questions
Brigitte Foulke, owner of Amazing Global Travel, a travel company that offers customized trips and tours to Middle Eastern countries such as Egypt and Dubai, among others joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is working in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Brigitte Foulke discuss the following:
- Your book, “The Tour Guide Intrigue on the Nile” is based on your true story. Why did you write this book?
- Has this been a catharsis exercise or has it been heartbreaking to relive these incidents?
- Why do you think Abdul had such a hold on you?
- What do you hope to accomplish by writing this book?
- What has been the most frustrating element about this unresolved case?
Brita Vogt was born in Germany and came to the U.S. as a college student. She received her B.A. summa com laude in German and History from California State University. Vogt pursed a career in international business and held several executive corporate positions such as Director of International Business and Latin America Sales & Development. She traveled extensively and visited Egypt eight times.
After retiring Vogt started a travel and tour company, Amazing Global Travel, which offers customized trips and tours to Middle Eastern countries such as Egypt, Jordan, Israel, and Dubai. Vogt currently lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Bad Bosses, Crazy Co-Workers and Other Office Idiots: A Survival Manual for the Workplace