The Best Story Wins with Matthew Luhn
Matthew Luhn, who is a writer, story branding consultant, and keynote speaker with over 25 years’ experience and the author of “The Best Story Wins: How to Leverage Hollywood Storytelling in Business and Beyond” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Matthew Luhn discuss the following:
- In your book, you write: “All people crave stories.” What makes stories so enticing?
- When we think of a great story, bestselling books or blockbuster films come to mind. But you stress that storytelling is crucial for businesses and brands. Could you expand on that?
- What does science tell us about successful storytelling?
- Why is story structure important? What makes it universal?
- You say that story heroes can drive sales and make personal connections with consumers. How do imaginary characters influence our real-life decisions?
Matthew Luhn is a writer, story branding consultant, and keynote speaker with over 25 years’ experience at Pixar Animation Studios, with story credits including the Toy Story and Monsters, Inc. franchises, Finding Nemo, UP, Cars, and Ratatouille. Alongside his work in Hollywood, Luhn trains CEOs, marketing teams, directors, and professionals on how to craft stories for Fortune 500 companies, Academy Award-winning movies, and corporate brands grossing billions of dollars worldwide, advice he’s packed into his new book, The Best Story Wins: How to Leverage Hollywood Storytelling in Business and Beyond.
People also listened to this: Wealth Through Stories with Linda A. Olson