Keys of a Great Culture Deck: The New Secret Weapon for Startups and High-Growth Companies
Bretton Putter, a leading expert on startup and high-growth company culture and Founder and CEO of CultureGene joins Enterprise Radio. He is also the author of: Culture Decks Decoded: Transform Your Culture Into A Visible, Conscious And Tangible Asset.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bretton Putter discuss the following:
- Can you talk about what led you to do a book using organization’s actual culture decks?
- Who should read this book?
- Talk about the qualities of a culture that is visible, conscious and tangible: why is it important that a culture reflect all three?
- What companies have the best cultures, and what makes their cultures so much better?
- How can high-growth and start-up companies leverage the approach and information in these culture decks for their own purposes?
- Why does having a culture deck transform the organization?
- Not every company is the size of Netflix, but you think every single company can benefit from a culture deck?
Bretton Putter is a leading expert on startup and high-growth company culture. As Managing Partner of a global executive search firm, he sourced CxOs, VPs and Directors for more than 400 startups and high-growth companies.
Putter is the founder and CEO of CultureGene, a company culture consultancy, writes a popular blog on culture-driven companies, is a sought-after speaker, and a contributor to Forbes. His new book is Culture Decks Decoded: Transform Your Culture Into A Visible, Conscious And Tangible Asset.
People also listened to this: Wealth Through Stories with Linda A. Olson