Understanding the state of play when it comes to the murky world of cybersecurity!
Twins Noushin and Negar Shabab are cybersecurity experts from Kaspersky Lab and PS&C Group who look to both redefine the way women are seen in the cybersecurity space, and bridge the talent shortage with Gen Z joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Cyber Security Channel.
- Can you tell our audience a bit about how you both happened to fall into the cyber security industry?
- Do you both approach cybersecurity differently?
- What is your biggest frustration when it comes to trying to explain cyber security to people?
- In a competitive climate, what is it about Kaspersky Lab that you feel sets it apart from other industry leaders?
- What is your best advice to the average listener who just wants to feel safe when spending time online?
Noushin and Negar Shabab are twin sisters and cyber security experts. Noushin is a security researcher at Kaspersky Lab and Negar is in application security at PS&C Group. Recently, the pair also collaborated with RMIT’s involvement with Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA). Launched in 2012, CySCA is Australia’s only national hacking competition, Run by the Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet, the competition targets students in higher education to unearth the next generation of cyber security talent.
People also listened to this: Chinese Hacking: Is Your Company at Risk?