Failing forward, mastering sales and the fitness industry with Paul Burkett
Paul Burkett, a sales expert and entrepreneur who is known for his successful health and wellbeing businesses and consultancy ‘PB life’ joins Enterprise Radio. Paul is all about helping people fail forward and go after their dreams.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Paul Burkett discuss the following:
- You have had some incredible experiences, 20 years building businesses and running a sales organisation, fitness, travel, ups and downs… what have been some of the highlights of your journey?
- What are some of the biggest lessons you have learnt in the art of mastering sales?
- You have worked with thousands of entrepreneurs over the years, consulting and coaching them, what are some of the biggest mistakes people make when trying to achieve their business and career goals?
- What can you tell us about your battle with a heart condition and how did that reshape your life and purpose?
- With this and other experience of ‘failing forward’, how do you want to be able to help others to overcome the inevitable hurdles of life and business?
Over 20 years in sales and marketing has given Paul an insight into building and growing businesses around the globe. He has been instrumental in developing sales teams and start-ups across multiple industries – consulting, speaking and ultimately driving business outcomes.
After overcoming a heart condition with exercise, Paul found a passion for health and wellbeing. He now owns a gym equipment business, an F45 and has stakes in a boxing gym. ‘PB life’ also consults leaders in mastering sales and overcoming the inevitable hurdles on the path to their dreams.
People also listened to this: How Linkedin can Change Your Business, Brand and Bank Account