Chinese Hacking: Is Your Company at Risk?
Andrew Douthwaite, the Chief Technology Officer of VirtualArmour International, a global cybersecurity and managed services provider that delivers customized solutions to help businesses build, monitor, maintain and secure their networks joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Cyber Security Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Andrew Douthwaite discuss the following:
- When people think of computer hacks, most folks think about hacking financial or personal information on the web, but just recently, several universities in the United States were hacked. Why are learning institutions targets? What were hackers looking for?
- How can any company protect themselves from phishing emails? How can one tell what is fake or authentic? How can business owners tell the difference?
- How can a business prevent such attacks in the future? Do you have advice for small, medium and large companies?
- Is it a matter of having the right technology?
- Will we continue to see a rise in hackers?
Andrew Douthwaite has over 17 years of technology experience joining VirtualArmour in 2007 as a senior engineer. Now as Chief Technology Officer, Andrew focuses on leading growth in the managed security services business and ensuring VirtualArmour is a thought leader in the security industry.
People also listened to this: The World’s First IT Support Platform & The Launch Of A New Cybersecurity Handbook