ULTATEL Equips Organizations to Stay Connected from Anywhere and Anytime
Amr Ibrahim, Founder & CEO at ULTATEL, a leading provider of cloud-based phone systems for businesses of all sizes joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Amr Ibrahim discuss the following:
- Can you provide our listeners with a brief background on your experience and past companies you’ve previously worked at?
- Tell us more about ULTATEL and why there’s a need for company’s solutions?
- ULTATEL recently announced an integration with Microsoft Teams. Can you tell us more about this?
- What does ULTATEL’s corporate roadmap look like in the next 3 – 6 months?
- Who are your ideal customers and target market?
- Any leadership advice and tips that you’d like to provide our listeners tuning in today?
With 20+ years of experience in software development, telecom and management, Amr prides himself on helping businesses of all sizes become more efficient to compete in today’s corporate world. He recognized the value of great customer service and tapped into his entrepreneurial spirit to found his own telecom company, ULTATEL. Since then, the company has been recognized as a Top 10 VoIP Tech Company by Enterprise Networking Magazine.
People also listened to this: Critical Care and Cleanup in the Age of COVID-19