To Be Successful In Business, You Need A Plan.
Jennifer Dawn, a business mentor and coach for high-achieving entrepreneurs and the Founder of the Best Planner Ever again joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jennifer Dawn discuss the following:
- What is the #1 business challenge your clients need help solving?
- Why are the benefits of spending more time planning and less time doing?
- How can a busy entrepreneur carve out time to plan?
- Setbacks are normal, how do you help your clients overcome these and get back on track faster?
- What are the basic elements of a good strategy?
Jennifer Dawn is a business mentor and coach for high-achieving entrepreneurs and the founder of the Best Planner Ever. She began her entrepreneurial career selling apples off her grandfather’s tree because a lemonade stand was so “yesterday”.
At 23, Jennifer started a software company and grew it from nothing to seven figures and then went on to become the Software Division President for a $54M manufacturing firm. She was then asked to lead and mentor a national network of women entrepreneurs and discovered a love for coaching.
Jennifer is a Profit First Certified Coach, and a Provendus Growth Academy Coach. She has built two multi-million dollar businesses, is a published author, and accomplished speaker.
People also listened to this: How to Master the Inner and Outer Game of Business Growth