How to Master the Inner and Outer Game of Business Growth
Jamie Cunningham, Founder of SalesUp! Business Coaching who helps owners of growing companies to become better business owners joins Enterprise Radio.
- You guys largely work with owners of growing companies, what are the most common challenges you see within these types of companies and what are some of the common root causes?
- Finding good people, tell us more about that. How can people improve their ability to find the right people to help them grow their business?
- And on the money side, how can owners of growing companies become more sophisticated here to stay one step ahead?
- Are their traits or characteristics, entrepreneurs need to have to be successful? Said another way, to be able to grow a business, what are the ‘not negotiable’ skillsets?
- What about owners who want to be growing their company, but currently are at a bit of a standstill. What might they need to think about?
TIP: Invest in you. Your business is a reflection of you. If you want to grow your business and stay one step a head, then you need to grow you. And to find the place to start, look to where your stress is. Stress is usually created by uncertainty, i.e. not knowing how to handle a certain problem. That might be the place you need to learn some more or become more capable in same way.
Known for his motivational no-holds-barred style, Jamie Cunningham inspires entrepreneurs worldwide to make something different happen in their businesses…and their lives.
An award-winning business coach, who has successfully implemented business growth ideals on both sides of the globe,
Jamie has assisted over 300 businesses of all sizes to master the inner and outer game of business growth.
Jamie walks his talk, owning multiple businesses internationally, the strategies he teaches his clients are those he’s using himself.
People also listened to this: How to Build Events that Spark Change