TJ Scimone, Founder & CEO of Slice Inc.
TJ Scimone, CEO & Founder of Slice Inc. which feature finger-friendly® blades joins Enterprise Radio. More than half of Fortune 1000 companies reduce injuries & lower costs with this entrepreneur’s safety blades.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest TJ Scimone discuss the following:
- What is Slice Inc.?
- What is the problem you are solving with the innovation of Slice safety blades?
- To what do you attribute Slice’s success?
- What makes Slice products different from other blades and cutting tools on the market?
- What are the unique challenges of introducing a new technology to your market?
- What do you see as the biggest safety risks in workplaces today?
- Where do you see the safety industry going in the next 10 years?
- What is next for Slice? Do you have any new products in the works or coming to market soon?
TJ Scimone founded Slice Inc. in 2008, with a high priority on design, innovation and safety. The result is a unique line of tools, all of which feature finger-friendly® blades. TJ is an entrepreneur based in San Jose. Slice donates one percent of sales to autism research.
People also listened to this: Chicago-based entrepreneur Emily Griffith, Founder of Lil Bucks