The Prepared Investor with Christopher R. Manske
Christopher R. Manske, a CFP® as well as owner and operator of Manske Wealth Management and the Author of the upcoming book, The Prepared Investor joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Christopher R. Manske discuss the following:
- Tell us about your background and how you got into the wealth management field?
- What compelled you to write your upcoming book The Prepared Investor and did your military background play a part in writing it?
- What is the premise of the book?
- In the book you demonstrate that there’s more to crisis investing than the typical Wall Street dogma everyone already knows. Tell us more about that.
- How will the next crisis affect one’s financial independence whether it is N. Korea, Russia, a terrorist attack or the latest drama in the White House?
- How is this book different from other financial self-help books?
- What are three tips you can impart to anyone who wants to write a book but doesn’t know where to start?
- You already have several endorsements on the book. Whom are some of those that have endorsed you already.
- When can we expect the book to come out and where can one go to reserve an advanced copy?
Christopher R. Manske, CFP® is owner and operator of Manske Wealth Management and the Author of the upcoming book, The Prepared Investor. Over his twenty-year investing career, Manske spent two of them as the Lead Financial Advisor to the University of Texas Employee Assistance Provider where he served a public and private population of over 100,000 people. He also spent over a decade with Merrill Lynch where he was often recognized in the top fraction of one percent of financial advisors. He was selected to help train thousands of financial advisors across the country so they could better build a world class wealth management practice within the Merrill Lynch platform.
Manske graduated from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 1995 and served in the Army for six years while achieving the rank of Captain. After leaving the military, he did his post-graduate work at Rice University and today is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ leading a disciplined and well-credentialed team providing sophisticated wealth management and individualized investment advice. Manske has been quoted in the Wall street Journal, US News and World Report, Financial Advisor Magazine among countless others for his thought leadership in the financial space.
People also listened to this: What It Takes To Disrupt A Segment of An Industry