The Power Of Positivity: One Man’s Pursuit To Change The World
Declan Edwards, co-founder as well as lead confidence & purpose coach at ‘BU Coaching’ which is an online and one-on-one coaching organization which helps individuals escape anxiety and stress and gain back their confidence and purpose in life joins Enterprise Fit Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Declan Edwards discuss the following:
- What views or misconceptions did you hold about mental health & the well-being sector before starting ‘BU Coaching’?
- What interested you the most about the business potential of ‘BU Coaching’?
- What has been the biggest business hurdle to overcome so far and what have you learnt from them?
- How is what you do any different from other well being/coaching services available out there?
- What are your plans for the future of ‘BU Coaching’?
- What has been the best advice you’ve been given that you would pass on to others in your field?
As ‘BU Coaching’ Co-Founder, Confidence & Purpose Coach, Declan Edwards primary goal and drive is to positively impact and empower individuals to pursue their passions and achieve the life they desire and deserve. Declan has a Bachelor of Health Sciences from the University of Newcastle alongside studies in fields such as Positive Psychology, Neurolinguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
Through BU Coaching’s book, online program, live events, and via a team of amazing Personal Empowerment Coaches, BU has become more than a coaching business; it has grown into a movement, helping over 200 people contribute positively in their working life, their personal life, their loved ones lives and their community at large.
People also listened to this: Corporate Health and Wellness practiced differently