James Jensen, the Founder and CEO of JUMP and the co-founder of The VOID joins Enterprise Radio. Both are location-based entertainment companies.
- What exactly is JUMP?
- What stage is the company in?
- What’s the difference between virtual reality and hyper reality?
- What are the benefits derived from JUMP beyond just the entertainment aspect?
- When do you expect the first JUMP location to be available to people?
- Where can people go who are interested in taking the JUMP?
- What’s some advice you have for entrepreneurs hoping to start up/launch their companies?
James Jensen is an entrepreneur committed to working with leading-edge technology and eager to solve problems surrounding how we interact and engage with each other in physical and virtual worlds. He is the previous creator and co-founder of the world-renowned virtual reality company The VOID. Within the last 25 years, James founded and managed several technology companies in video streaming, social networks, mobile games, and creative services. He has partnered with Disney, Sony Entertainment, FOX, MGM, Intel, Microsoft, SyFy, Dreamworks, and MTV through those ventures.
He is now launching a new form of virtual reality, called hyper reality, in the form of the multi-sensory entertainment company JUMP. JUMP will allow people to come as close to jumping and flying as the real thing, but without all of the risk.
People also listened to this:Jeremy Pollack: Building Peace for Organizations