Jeremy Pollack: Building Peace for Organizations
Jeremy Pollack, Founder and CEO of Pollack Peacebuilding Systems, a nationwide conflict resolution consulting firm and the author of the new book Conflict Resolution Playbook: Practical Communication Skills for Preventing, Managing, and Resolving Conflict joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jeremy Pollack discuss the following:
- Tell us about your new book “Conflict Resolution Playbook” and what motivated you to write it?
- As an entrepreneur and an academic, what made you finally decide on Pollack Peacebuilding, and why do you think it’s been so successful?
- A big part of your company services revolves around diversity and inclusion, why is diversity in corporations so essential for sustained success?
- What are the biggest conflicts that occur in the modern office?
- What are the conflicts that now arise from remote work? Are there new emotional issues that arise over video conferences and no direct contact?
- Talk about your new engagement with Miles Mediation– what was the thought process in the partnership?
Jeremy Pollack is an anthropologist and founder of Pollack Peacebuilding Systems. His focus is on psychology, social dynamics, and peacebuilding methodologies. He is a research fellow at Stanford University, where he leads research projects in social psychology and conflict resolution. He holds two masters degrees, one in Evolutionary Anthropology, the other in Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, and Peacebuilding. He also has a PhD in Psychology, and is a contributor to multiple publications, including Forbes and Fast Company. He is the author of Conflict Resolution Playbook: Practical Communication Skills for Preventing, Managing, and Resolving Conflict.
After several years working as a marketing executive, Jeremy opened a martial arts studio in 2008, growing it into one of the largest martial arts academies in Los Angeles with multiple locations, before selling the business in 2012. Jeremy then went on to found Compelling Content Solutions, a digital content creation agency, which employed more than a dozen content creators for marketing and ad agencies representing hundreds of clients, from small businesses to international brands. Now, he focuses on his role as CEO of Pollack Peacebuilding Systems, a nationwide conflict resolution consulting firm.
People also listened to this: Passion Power: Discover the 3 Indispensable Keys to Your Success