The Most Powerful Employee Motivation Technique Ever!
Gary Brose, a Seattle area entrepreneur, who has started or purchased over two dozen companies & author of four business books again joins Enterprise Radio. Gary works with business owners and managers to improve employee motivation and engagement.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Gary Brose discuss the following:
- With all these businesses you’ve owned, how did you get started being an entrepreneur?
- You state that you’ve developed techniques to motivate and engage the employees. What’s the most powerful tactic that you’ve used?
- So when you introduced the DeLinking concept, how did the employees react? We’re they instantly motivated?
- How would a typical business owner or manager initiate the DeLinking strategy?
- How can people get more information on you and your tactics?
Gary Brose, author and entrepreneur, has started or owned over two dozen companies in various industries over the last forty years. Most of these businesses were labor intensive and required a strong focus on employee management. During that time, Gary developed methods to motivate and engage employees through bonus plans, radical review processes, and people-focused management techniques that he writes and speaks about to business people everywhere.
People also listened to this: Why Digital Transformations Fail: The Surprising Disciplines of How to Take Off and Stay Ahead