Lynne Viscio who architects culture-shaping strategy for leaders and top teams for MGStrategy and the co-author of the new book “Five Frequencies: Leadership Signals That Turn Culture into Competitive Advantage” joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lynne Viscio discuss the following:
- Can you tell us what the Five Frequencies are and their essential purpose?
- The subtitle of your book is: “Leadership signals that turn culture into competitive advantage.” Can you explain that?
- How do the Signal Boosts shared throughout the book help leaders broadcast their culture-defining messages?
- Throughout the book you provide examples of well-known companies and leaders that failed in leadership and others far less known that have succeeded. Can you touch on a few of them?
- Do the Five Frequencies apply only to leaders of large companies or are they applicable to small and mid-sized organizations?
- Could you share with us a couple of Signal Boosts (or coaching points) that might be most relevant for leaders in small to mid-sized organizations?
Lynne Viscio architects culture-shaping strategy for leaders and top teams for MGStrategy. She brings her 25+ years of business experience as she works with clients from problem identification to customized design through to successful implementation, making sure they are equipped for long-term, sustained results. She has graduate degrees from the University of New Hampshire, New York Medical College, and Temple University.
People also listened to this: The Most Powerful Employee Motivation Technique Ever!