Tips for Blue Collar Entrepreneurs to Design Your Business to Serve Your Life
Randy Brothers, Owner of Elite Roofing and Founder of The Roofing Academy, a consulting firm and online virtual training curriculum that specializes in helping other roofing business owners succeed joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Randy Brothers discuss the following:
- How does one systemize their sales process to increase conversion rates?
- Share some tips on how to drive business growth for your in-house service company.
- What are some lessons employers can use to improve their recruiting methods and attract “superstars”?
- What are some tips for developing a great company culture that works together to achieve common goals?
- How do we exponentially increase a company’s online reviews?
Randy Brothers is a third-generation contractor, entrepreneur, podcast host, and business coach. In 2018 his company, Elite Roofing made the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing privately held companies in the U.S. from Inc. magazine. That same year he launched the Roofing Academy, a consulting firm and virtual training platform, which helps roofing companies propel their business to success.
He’s the podcast host of “The Start Build Grow Show.” In addition, Brothers is the author of Start It, Build It, Grow It: The Contractor’s Guide to Success, a #1 international best-seller in four business categories in six countries.
People also listened to this: How a Danish Garage Startup Broke Through International Barriers