The Last Pillow You’ll Ever Buy: Pillow Perfection from Kozaye
Alexandria Ohlinger, the Founder of Kozaye, a Belgian-inspired maker of luxury sleep accessories joins Enterprise Radio to talk about the pillow perfection of Kozaye.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Alexandria Ohlinger discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, give us an overview of Kozaye.
- Kozaye emphasizes the importance of “pillow perfection.” What features make Kozaye a perfect pillow?
- Kozaye is also, as you say, “The Last Pillow You’ll Ever Buy.” Why is that so?
- As a luxury pillow, what distinguishes Kozaye from the competition?
- And finally, what else should our listeners know about Kozaye.
Kozaye is the culmination of Alexandria Ohlinger’s worldwide search for the perfect pillow. Kozaye understands that there is no one-size-fits-all pillow. Using decades of expertise in constructing and creating fabrics for pillows and mattresses, Kozaye’s mission is to help everyone find their version of cool, comfortable #PillowPerfection. Kozaye pillows are made with soft-pour memory foam wrapped in all-natural hemp fiber and bamboo viscose covers, designed to regulate your body temperature all-night long.
People also listened to this: The worlds first climate-positive notebook