The worlds first climate-positive notebook
Anders Ankarlid, the Founder of A Good Company, one of the most hyped e-commerce companies joins eCommerce Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Anders Ankarlid discuss the following:
- Why do we need to change from mindless consumption into conscious decisions?
- How come you started this company?
- What’s the fuzz behind your shipping material? We have read a lot about it.
- What’s next for A Good Company?
- What are you most proud of in your professional life?
Anders Ankarlid, a serial e-commerce entrepreneur, and a father of three has worked in the e-commerce space for more than a decade, both as a founder and a consultant, Anders one day decided to build an entirely different kind of e-commerce company.
His new venture, A Good Company, is a reaction to what Anders views as mindless consumption, and its mission is to help consumers across the globe to form conscious and responsible consumption habits.
People also listened to this: How can LinkedIn help people in eCommerce