The importance of prioritizing customer service in the digital age
Lindsey Hanson, head of Customer Success at Practifi, a cloud- based business management platform powering growing financial advice firms around the world joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lindsey Hanson discuss the following:
- Can you tell us a bit about your role at Practifi and how you got started in the financial industry?
- What is Practifi’s view to customer success, why is it important, and how does it set Practifi apart in the industry?
- Why do so many companies see customer success and building customer relationships as purely just a cost of doing business, rather than a priority which will help their business thrive?
- With so much of the world becoming digitized, do you think that in the end it will be good customer service face to face (or at least human to human connection) which will set companies apart?
- What ideas do you have for the future of Practifi and what do users have to look forward to as your approach to Customer Success continues to develop?
With a background in financial services technology and a passion for great customer service, Lindsey heads up Practifi’s growing Customer Success team across Australia and the U.S. She believes that good customer service will always be what sets a service provider ahead of the crowd and applies this mentality to build Practifi’s methodology to customer success. In doing so, she ensures financial advisors across the globe have both the tools and support they need to grow.
People also listened to this: How to share your authentic brand story to attract more customers