The most important asset to your business
Shoaib Aslam, the Co-Founder of Pearl Chartered Accountants, a UK-based chartered accountancy firm that has multiple locations across London joins Enterprise Radio. They are experts in helping startups and established businesses with all aspects of growth, strategy, scaling up, accounting and tax planning.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Shoaib Aslam discuss the following:
- So tell us a bit about yourself, I am know are quite well know now in the accountancy profession and as a entrepreneur, how did you start all this at the age of 18?
- What made you stand out from all your competitors?
- If you were able to sit yourself down 10 years ago, what advice would you give your younger self?
- “What’s the biggest impact you had at your past organization?”
- What’s the most important asset to your business?
We are one of UK’s best chartered accountancy firms, that have helped thousands of freelancers, contractors, e-commerce and small to medium sized businesses to flourish as a result. We help with all aspects of accounting, tax and business growth strategies across a range of different industries.
We are regulated by one of UK’s premier accounting bodies, the ICAEW, so you’ll be in safe hands knowing that your accounts and taxes are handled by a competent person.
Some of the staff including the partners are ex Big 4 qualified meaning we have both the exposure and experience to deal with BIG clients as well as startups.
We have a huge portfolio of “happy” client base and as such we provide our services in a number of languages, as well as English. We have client managers at the practice who can speak languages such as Urdu, Arabic, Polish, Hindi, Punjabi and more, allowing our foreign-born clients to converse with their accountants in their native language.
Our multi-lingual accountants ensure that every client gets fair and equal treatment, no matter what their mother tongue may be!
People also listened to this: New legislation that may impact IRAs and retirement plans