The Impact of Social Media on Plastic Surgery Practices
Dr. Adam Rubinstein, an award winning plastic surgeon whose skills are sought out by patients from around the world joins Enterprise Radio to discuss the impact of social media on plastic surgery practices.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Adam Rubinstein discuss the following:
- Tell me about your practice in Plastic Surgery Practice.
- How have you used social media – what channels do you use and what is the purpose?
- How has social media impacted your practice?
- Tell me about the dangers in social media — can people write fake reviews that can hurt your practice?
- What other means of communicating about what people should know about plastic surgery do you do – such as videos; tv appearances and other media.
Dr. Adam J. Rubinstein is an award winning plastic surgeon whose skills are sought out by patients from around the world. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has trained with the world’s eminent surgeons at the forefront of developing techniques for plastic surgery. He has served as the Chief of Plastic Surgery and the Chief of the Department of Surgery for Jackson North Medical Center, a 382-bed acute care hospital in the Jackson Healthcare System.
Dr. Rubinstein is a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Surgery at NOVA Southeastern University, clinical faculty for the Department of Plastic Surgery at Florida International University (FIU) School of Medicine, and clinical faculty for the Cleveland Clinic Plastic Surgery Residency Program in Florida.
Dr. Rubinstein currently serves on the editorial staff of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Journal published by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
You can learn more on his social channels including his Instagram accounts, @drrubinstein and @plasticsurgerytruths, SnapChat @drrubinstein, and Facebook page @MiamiPlasticSurgeon.
People also listened to this: What Every Entrepreneur Can Do To Build Momentum In Their Business