The Employee Centric Manager with Dr. Jack Wiley
Dr. Jack Wiley, the President & CEO of Jack Wiley Consulting, LLC, Employee Centricity LLC and an author of his latest release (2021), “The Employee Centric Manager: 8 Keys to People Management Effectiveness,” that is described as the definitive handbook for managing people in the modern workforce joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
- Please tell us about your background in organizational Psychology.
- What is Engage2Excel and how did you get involved?
- Please tell our listeners a summary and background of your new book The Employee Centric Manager.
- Can you briefly discuss the five key behaviors managers can begin embracing immediately to boost managerial effectiveness ratings and improve employee productivity and retention?
- What is unique about the research you conducted for your most recent book?
- How have the expectations employees have of their managers changed since the onset of the COVID pandemic?
Dr. Wiley is the president & CEO of Jack Wiley Consulting, LLC, and Employee Centricity LLC. In addition to his business ventures, he’s the chief scientific officer at Engage2Excel where he educates top leadership teams on how their employees currently view their organizational leadership and employee experience, and the actions leaders must take to build higher performing organizations.
As an author, Dr. Wiley’s latest release (2021), “The Employee Centric Manager: 8 Keys to People Management Effectiveness,” is described as the definitive handbook for managing people in the modern workforce. His previous book “RESPECT: Delivering Results by Giving Employees What They Really Want,” is based on compelling evidence that when organizations satisfy seven core employee “wants” they are rewarded with stronger employee engagement, higher customer satisfaction and superior financial results.
In 2014, Dr. Wiley was awarded SIOP’s (Society of Industrial-Organizational Psychology) prestigious Professional Practice award, a lifetime achievement award for outstanding contributions to the practice of industrial-organizational psychology. In addition to being elected to Fellow status in SIOP, he is also a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and the Association for Psychological Science.
People also listened to this: Dissolving the Anchor with Hailima I. Yates