The Benefits of Self-Directed Brokerage Accounts
Renee Pastor, Founder and Wealth Manager at The Pastor Financial Group in New Orleans, where she specializes in managing her clients’ 401(k)’s while they are still working joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Renee Pastor discuss the following:
- What is a self-directed brokerage account, and how is it different from more traditional 401k plans?
- What sort of advantages does a self-directed brokerage account offer the participant?
- There has been a rise in the number of U.S. employers that now offer an SDBA option. Why do you think this is?
- How do you help your clients in managing their SDBAs? How do you help them minimize risk?
- What advice do you have for someone considering an SDBA?
Renee Pastor is a Wealth Manager and Founder at The Pastor Financial Group, and brings over 30 years of experience in wealth management to the table. Renee strives to provide quality financial advice to help her clients achieve their goals and live a financially intentional life. She manages client investments to limit risk, all while preserving assets during volatile markets and fostering long-term portfolio growth. Renée specializes in retirement planning and 401(k) management for families and individuals nationwide. In 2020, she was recognized as one of Forbes’ Top Women Wealth Advisors.
Securities offered through Mid Atlantic Capital Corporation (MACC). Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through GWM Advisors LLC DBA Goss Advisors, a registered investment adviser. Goss Advisors and the Pastor Financial Group are affiliated entities to MACC and under common control of NewEdge Capital Group LLC.
People also listened to this: How the Sustainable Infrastructure boom affects your business