Strategies for Running a Successful Amazon Business
Lesley Hensell, a partner and Co-founder with Riverbend Consulting, which focuses on solving critical problems and offering effective growth strategies for sellers on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms joins eCommerce Radio.
- Give us a little of the backstory on Riverbend Consulting, and how you got started?
- What is something every company or brand needs to know before trying to sell on Amazon?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes a brand or seller makes when trying to sell on Amazon?
- What are marketing strategies a business on Amazon should consider if trying to stand out from the competition?
- In your experience, what aspect of being an Amazon seller is the most underestimated?
SUMMARY: There are experts around the world who can help you successfully navigate the Amazon platform…make use of them!
Lesley Hensell is a partner and Co-founder with Riverbend Consulting, whose 50+ employees solve critical problems and offer effective growth strategies for sellers on Amazon and other ecommerce platforms. Lesley oversees Riverbend’s client services team. She has personally helped hundreds of third-party sellers get their suspended Amazon accounts and ASINs back up and running.
Lesley leverages two decades as a small business consultant to solve the underlying business issues in online retail businesses, resulting in improved operations and profitability. She has been an Amazon seller for a decade, bringing first-hand knowledge on what it takes to be successful on the channel. A lifelong Longhorns fan, Lesley earned an MBA from the University of Texas at Austin. In her free time, she enjoys hiking and volunteering for A Wish With Wings, a wish-granting organization for little Texans with life-threatening conditions.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: How a Marketing Agency was Built During COVID and Thrived