Suzy Enables Brands to Access Real-Time Insights
Avi Savar, President at Suzy, an on-demand consumer insights platform for Microsoft, HP, PepsiCo and more joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us more about Suzy’s mission and vision.
- Traditional market research has been severely affected by COVID-19, preventing brands from connecting with their potential customers. Can you delve into how Suzy is addressing this problem?
- Suzy recently launched Suzy Live – can you tell us more about the launch?
- I noticed Suzy closed a $34M Series C. Can you tell us more about Suzy’s corporate momentum?
- Suzy boasts heavyweights such as Microsoft, PepsiCo, Crayola and more. Can you share a success story and your key vertical markets?
Avi Savar has helped the world’s leading organizations drive change by leveraging digital as a transformative force to build and grow their brands.
In 2004, Avi founded Big Fuel, a global digital marketing agency, which he would grow from a one-man shop to a dominant industry leader with over 130 employees worldwide. Over the next decade, Big Fuel consulted with the world’s leading brands, including: American Express, GM, Budweiser, Samsung, Gatorade, Colgate-Palmolive, Fisher-Price, Weight Watchers, AFLAC, T-Mobile, Carnival Cruises, and more. Big Fuel was acquired by the Publicis Groupe in 2011.
In 2014 Avi established Savar Ventures, an advisory and investment firm, and also joined venture capital firm Dreamit, where he currently serves as Partner and Board Director. Most recently, he was named President of consumer intelligence platform Suzy™ in 2018.
Avi continues to be a leading expert who consults technologies, business transformation and corporate innovation. Avi continues to be a leading expert who consults and speaks globally on digital strategy, disruptive technologies, business transformation and corporate innovation. He is the author of Content to Commerce (published by Wiley) and was named the inaugural President of the Cannes Lions Branded Content Jury in 2010. He is an active advisor and investor in several media and technology companies and currently sits on the advisory boards of American Express, DCP Midstream and AgAge’s Publisher’s Council.
People also listened to this: Fintech entrepreneur Philip Belamant unfolds the UK-based By Now Pay Later platform Zilch