Lars Hedenborg on How to Scale Your Real Estate Business
Lars Hedenborg the Founder of Real Estate B-School, host of “The Business Freedom Podcast,” and the author of the number one international best-selling book “Scale or Die! Achieve True Freedom in Your Real Estate Business & Live Your Life Without Regrets” joins Enterprise Radio.
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Author Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Lars Hedenborg discuss the following:
- Why do you say the traditional real estate model is broken?
- Why is it important to break the solo agent mindset?
- How do you build sustainable systems?
- How do you create an empowered team?
- Why do you need a three-year vision?
- What is the one tip you can give us about why you must scale your real estate business?
Lars Hedenborg is the Founder of Real Estate B-School, which provides training and coaching for top producing agents and team leaders looking to build sustainable, systems-driven businesses. He is also host of “The Business Freedom Podcast” and the author of the number one international best-selling book “Scale or Die! Achieve True Freedom in Your Real Estate Business & Live Your Life Without Regrets.”
Lars began his career in real estate in 2007 working 70+ hours a week. Today his team sells hundreds of homes each year and he works just one day a week. Now, he’s on a mission to help other top agents and team leaders achieve time and money freedom.
People also listened to this: Passion Power: Discover the 3 Indispensable Keys to Your Success