Fintech entrepreneur Philip Belamant unfolds the UK-based By Now Pay Later platform Zilch
Philip Belamant, the Founder and CEO of London-based fintech, Zilch, which is re-defining the Buy Now Pay Later industry by placing the consumer in control joins Enterprise Radio. Philip joins us with over 16 years of experience in the fintech and payments industry to discuss critical steps to growing a successful startup.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Philip Belamant discuss the following:
- How did you come up with the idea for Zilch?
- How has the popularity of Zilch taken off since its initial launch?
- What sets Zilch apart from other buy now pay later programs?
- What makes Zilch ideal for millennial consumers?
- How do you stay motivated to run a startup?
- What are your plans for the future of Zilch? Any plans for further expansion?
- What advice would you give other entrepreneurs looking to grow their business?
Philip Belamant is the founder and CEO of the revolutionizing By Now Pay Later (“BNPL”) company, Zilch. The London-based fintech platform combines the best features of credit cards and interest-free installment financing for customers to pay over time.
With over 16 years of experience in the payments and technology industries, Belamant has rapidly grown Zilch’s investment and consumer base. Before starting Zilch, Belamant founded, developed, and sold a variety of other fin-tech ventures.
Belamant has launched value-added and mobile payment services in 15 different countries across India, Africa, and Europe and was the founder of a Top 40 fin-tech company in Africa. The services he launched in India, Africa, and Europe reached more than 20 million users and partnered with Airtel, MTN, Orange, TNM, and Vodafone.
Belamant graduated Cum Laude from RAU University in South Africa, where he completed both BscIT and BscIT Honors degrees. During his time in college, he was also a member of the Golden Key Society.
People also listened to this: New way to get opted-in email addresses from anonymous website traffic