Streamlining your sales to see your business grow
Michelle Finizio, Chief Revenue Officer and Head of Sales at FounderMade, a company that is dedicated to helping entrepreneurs scale their businesses and to discovering the latest products in the CPG space for consumers everywhere joins Enterprise Radio.
- How can startups scale their overall business growth? In other words, how can you double your revenue year over year as an early stage brand?
- What are some quality attributes you should be looking for in order to build a successful sales team? Who should you be hiring and what talents should you be keeping an eye out for?
- How can companies build positive work environments to motivate productivity within their teams?
- What values are important in order for companies to best assess their timelines and find the “next big opportunity” in business development?
- What are some key insights into the consumer product space? What are the general trends specifically within food, beauty, and wellness that all emerging entrepreneurs should capitalize on?
Michelle Finizio serves as Chief Revenue Officer of FounderMade’s Consumer Discovery Show. At FounderMade, she is dedicated to connecting the world’s most innovative consumer brands in beauty, wellness and food with active retailers, distributors, investors, influencers and consumers.
People also listened to this: How to Capture B2B Customers’ Attention Amid the Information Clutter