How to Capture B2B Customers’ Attention Amid the Information Clutter
Ken Rutsky an author, blogger, keynote speaker, and B2B marketing consultant with over 30 years of industry experience joins Enterprise Radio. Ken is the author of “Launching to Leading: How B2B Market Leaders Create Flashmobs, Marshal Parades, and Ignite Movements”.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Ken Rutsky discuss the following:
- What’s today’s market reality that’s creating new challenges for business-to-business sales and marketing professionals?
- Explain why businesses need to move from diagnostic selling to authority-driven selling?
- How can marketers better relate their value to customers?
- What’s the importance for B2B companies behind telling their Viewpoint story?
- How do companies move from a Flashmob to a Parade to a Movement?
Ken Rutsky is an author, blogger, keynote speaker, and B2B marketing consultant with over 30 years of industry experience. A renowned specialist in achieving and growing market leadership, he has advised a range of B2B companies, including Cisco, FireEye, Lee Hecht Harrison, and such venture capital funded high-growth startups as Jumio and Skyhigh Networks. His new book is Launching to Leading: How B2B Market Leaders Create Flashmobs, Marshal Parades, and Ignite Movements.
People also listened to this: Rick Itzkowich Discusses How to Succeed with Online and Offline Business Networking