How RRD is Leading the Way with Digital Business Communications Content Delivery
Tim Reedy, President of RRD Business Communications Solutions, who leads an executive management team that are focused on the outsourced business needs of RRD’s clients joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Tim Reedy discuss the following:
- RRD and how the Business Communications Solutions (BCS) business fits into the company’s strategy.
- New offerings from BCS, how they differentiate RRD in the marketplace, and how they fit into RRD’s overall business communications strategy.
- The role of technology in the BCS strategy and approach to creating differentiated offerings for RRD’s clients.
- How digital channels fit into BCS’s broader offerings to its clients.
- What’s next for BCS and the future of digital business content delivery.
Tim Reedy is the President of RRD Business Communications Solutions. Tim Reedy serves as Business Unit Leader of the Business Communications Solutions platform of RR Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD). RRD is a leading global provider of multichannel business communications services and marketing solutions with more than 50,000 customers and 43,000 employees across 34 countries.
Tim joined RR Donnelley in 1986 and has extensive experience in both sales and operations. His duties include P&L responsibility for both electronic and physical document processing of critical business communications. Tim leads a management team of professionals focused on the outsourced business needs of RRD’s clients.
People also listened to this: How Mobile E-commerce Became a Game Changer in the Growing Online Industry and Why it’s Important for Businesses