Cloud Service, Enterprise Radio, EPN News, Technology
Examining The Global Impact of Inventory Management Solutions with Campbell Hatchard, Regional Vice President, Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 17:18 — 11.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Campbell Hatchard, Regional Vice President of the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region joins Enterprise Radio to discuss how and why companies in the Asia-Pacific region rely on Cloud Inventory® to achieve enterprise inventory control around the world, no matter whether connected or disconnected to their core systems.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Campbell Hatchard discuss the following:
- Can you tell us how Cloud Inventory is helping its 3,000 plus customers around the world know the exact state, location and authenticity of their inventory?
- What benefits do your customers see with the enhanced visibility into their inventory?
- I understand you are directly responsible for all business in the Asia-Pacific region. What’s different about managing inventory in that part of the world?
- What are some of other the challenges you help solve for in other parts of the Asia-Pacific and Australia?
- How does the power of Cloud Inventory help your customers meet local business processes?
Campbell Hatchard is Regional Vice President, APAC and uses his expertise with Cloud Inventory® to provide valuable solutions to companies across key industries such as Engineering & Construction, MedTech, Mining & Energy, as well as Wholesale Distribution and Manufacturing.
With over 25 years of supply chain experience, Hatchard applies his technological proficiency to provide the knowledge and tools that organizations require to gain better visibility, agility and velocity across their supply chains. His core competencies include managing an organization’s operational supply chain including warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, process improvement and optimization as well as workforce management, and financial management. Hatchard is also skilled in building strong client relationships and leading high-value sales engagements – on-premise or in the cloud – that deliver real business value.
Based in Kansas City, Cloud Inventory’s global team empowers organizations with real-time inventory visibility across all points in the supply chain and delivers mobile-first solutions that solve today’s supply chain challenges.
Social Media Links:
People also listened to this: Helping Customers Drive Value with Cloud Inventory® with Kristi Robison, Vice President, Customer Experience