Shouted: The South Australian tech start-up changing the liquor industry
This episode of Enterprise Radio is in association with the Mobile App Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Bois discuss the following:
- Could you please give us a bit of a background about your app Shouted and how it works?
- What was the inspiration behind shouted and how important is social connectivity?
- How is shouted disrupting the liquor industry?
- What are some of the biggest reasons bars and liquor brands are jumping onboard with the app?
- You have seen more than 70% growth rate in app downloads every quarter since launch – why do you think the users are so keen to jump on board?
- After a successful release, what’s next for Shouted?
Michael Bois is an international business specialist. Prior to co-Founding Shouted with Sam Nicolitsi, he gained significant experience in business development in the food service industry. Michael graduated from the University of Australia.
People also listened to this: Prepare for the unexpected with Now Sorted