Keyword Rank Tracking on Google is Anything But Simple: A Discussion with Derek Perkins from Nozzle
Derek Perkins, CEO at Nozzle which is an online keyword rank tracking tool joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us more about Nozzle?
- How can SEO’s use your tool to thrive in their jobs?
- Can you tell us about your entrepreneurial journey?
- What were some of the biggest challenges that Nozzle was able to overcome?
- What do you love about running a Data As A Service company?
- How have you been able to pivot based off of your customers’ feedback?
Derek Perkins is the Founder and CEO of Nozzle, home of the biggest, baddest keyword rank tracker. He is a go developer. He writes a lot of backend code but also does the business side. He is an experienced entrepreneur, and enjoys the startup battlefield. He enjoys short walks on the beach and triple-OREO ice cream. He once put a hole in the wall with his shoulder chasing down a rogue ping pong ball during an epic rally. He lives in Utah with is wife and newborn baby girl.
People also listened to this: Interview with Founder and CEO of the Jersey Tomato Company, Dave Stoff