Eddie Lees, CEO of Now Sorted, the service that looks to supply their clients the important data and documentation they require in a crisis joins Enterprise Radio.
Listento hostEric Dye& guest Eddie Lees discuss the following:
- Eddie, can you tell us about what led you to launch NowSorted?
- As someone dealing with a non-tech industry and clientele, how do you best communicate the need for NowSorted?
- How does NowSorted differentiate with other online vault facilities?
- What sort of customer is finding this product the most exciting?
- What advice would you give to anyone listening who is curious about trying out NowSorted?
Now Sorted is a digital online vault that has become an ideal solution for every type of family and/or business client – and is quite different from almost all others:
- It does far more than mere storage facility apps can do.
- Built within its app structure, with one click it produces a client’s Crucial Facts Report & Directory in the form of a (shareable) PDF.
- Information/document retrieval is instant – and online security exceptionally high.
People also listened to this: The most important asset to your business