SecureCall: Technology to improve call center security, performance and customer satisfaction
Art Coombs, the President and CEO of KomBea Corporation that provides software solution for call center operations allowing them to be more efficient, secure and profitable joins Enterprise Radio.
- Tell us a little bit about KomBea and the pain points you identified and wanted to solve with technology.
- Can you tell me a little more about how the technology performs? Why is it relevant?
- Is the software/technology easy to implement and is it easy to use?
- As companies have started to use SecureCall, what learnings have come as a result?
- I am sure call centers are facing new challenges with security as fraudsters become more adept….what are you seeing and how is KomBea responding?
Art Coombs is the President and CEO of KomBea—a Salt lake City, Utah company that specializes in software solutions for call center operations allowing them to be more efficient and secure. Before his role at KomBea, he served as the EVP, Business Development / Strategic Initiatives for ICICI OnSource (now FirstSource), one of India’s largest BPO/Contact Center outsourcers.
Art is a widely published author of BPO/Contact Centers, outsourcing and technical support methodologies and a recognized speaker at Support Center conferences. In addition, Art worked for organizations such as Hewlett-Packard, VLSI Research and RasterOps.