Anonabox Founder and CEO, Marc Preston, Shares His Success Story as Tech Entrepreneur
Marc Preston, founder and CEO of Sochule Inc., parent company of Anonabox, an innovative hardware company focused on providing Internet security, privacy and freedom for all users joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to interview with host Eric Dye & guest Marc Preston discuss the following:
- What benefits does Anonabox provide users? Who is this technology ideal for?
- What does Anonabox’s technology offer that other competitors do not? How does Anonabox better anonymize online life?
- Anonabox offers a variety of TOR & VPN routers, what differentiates the available products from one another?
- Your parent company, Sochule, has many subsidiaries including Proximitel and the popular HelloTel app in addition to Anonabox. What lessons learned from serving as CEO of multiple entities have you applied to your latest technologies?
- Given your visibility in the tech world with the success of the HelloTelapp, what advice would you give to one who is developing their own technology? Have you found there is a formula or pattern to becoming successful?
Marc Preston is a highly experienced CEO with over 7 years experience in developing platforms, websites, Facebook games and mobile apps for Fortune 500 companies. Marc serves as CEO and Founder of Sochule Inc., parent company of Anonabox, ProximiTel, HelloTel App, Social Media 180 and Sweepify.