Why the Digital Workforce is Ripe for Disruption with Michael Graham
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Michael Graham discuss the following:
- What is Epilogue Systems and why did you start your company?
- What kind of businesses would benefit from your company’s solutions?
- What’s the difference between the Smart Documentation software and the Opus software?
- How can HR adapt to the era of digital transformation?
- What does the future look like for Epilogue Systems?
Michael Graham is the founder and CEO of Epilogue Systems, a company dedicated to redefining workforce productivity and delivering enablement intelligence to organizations through its cloud-based productivity acceleration platform, Opus. Opus complements the digital workplace by offering employees embedded contextual guidance in the flow of work and providing companies with deep utilization insights into workforce and application effectiveness. Mike brings over 25 years of operating experience in emerging and large companies, serving as CEO, COO, and CFO, in both public and private environments.
People also listened to this: Scaling Silicon Valley Style with Roland Siebelink