Reliable Virtual Mentoring Gives Entrepreneurs a Competitive Edge
Lynn Whitbeck is the Founder and CEO of Petite2Queen, helping the world by teaching women leadership skills to live richer and fuller lives joins Enterprise Radio.
- What is Petite2Queen.com and how is it helping women?
- What is virtual mentoring, and how can it help today’s entrepreneurs?
- How can entrepreneurs take advantage of virtual mentoring tools to improve the efficiency and effectiveness for the organizations?
- What are you recommendations to improve retention when participating in virtual mentoring?
- Do you have a final tip on how to leverage virtual mentoring to maximize potential?
Lynn Whitbeck is the Founder and CEO of Petite2Queen, and she helps the world by teaching women leadership skills to live richer and fuller lives. Lynn is focused on identifying and evaluating opportunities for women at work, helping them define their personal roadmap in the long–, mid–, and short-term. She dedicates herself to share the insights learned along her journey and enable positive change for women.
Learn how to be more successful at work and in life with exclusive tips and insights at Petite2Queen.com. Get your copy of my book, Practical Wisdoms @ Work, and follow me on social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
Social Media Links:
Facebook Author: http://www.facebook.com/LynnMWhitbeckAuthor
Twitter Author: https://twitter.com/LynnMWhitbeck
People also listened to this: How to Create a Digital Assistant for Your Business